The University of Wisconsin–Madison ranked 11th in Best Online Graduate Engineering Programs by U.S. News & World Report, continuing its high ranking for the ninth year in a row.
“UW–Madison’s online engineering programs are keys to accelerating the development of engineers, managers and technical professionals,” said Ed Borbely, associate dean at UW–Madison College of Engineering. “Our focus on both depth and breadth enables students to become better leaders faster.”
The College of Engineering’s online degree programs combine the structure of semester schedules with the work-friendly flexibility of 24/7 technology.
Students in these interactive courses work closely with UW–Madison’s world-class faculty in programs recognized by top employers around the world. Students also learn with and from their peers — professional engineers who share knowledge, expertise and networks. Learning is 100% tailored to the goals of students who work on real-world projects from their current jobs.
Top-ranked UW–Madison online engineering programs include:
- Master of Engineering in Engineering: Engine Systems
- Master of Engineering in Engineering: Engineering Data Analytics
- Master of Engineering in Engineering: Engineering Management
- Master of Engineering in Civil and Environmental Engineering: Environmental Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Engineering: Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Engineering: Polymer Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering: Power Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Engineering: Sustainable Systems Engineering
These degree programs are ideal for recent engineering graduates and mid-career engineers who want to take on more advanced roles and responsibilities.
“We’ve earned a top spot since rankings for online programs began, thanks to our emphasis on the student and on applied learning,” said Borbely.
To learn more, visit the UW–Madison Engineering Professional Development website or call 800-462-0876.