The University of Wisconsin–Madison ranked 9th in Best Online Graduate Engineering Programs by U.S. News & World Report, maintaining its top-10 ranking for eight years in a row.
“As a pioneer in online graduate engineering education, UW–Madison has always been a leader in serving the development needs of technical professionals worldwide,” said Susan Ottmann, director of UW–Madison Engineering Professional Development Business and Graduate Programs.
The College of Engineering’s online degree programs combine the structure of semester schedules with the work-friendly flexibility of 24/7 technology.
Students in the interactive courses work closely with UW–Madison’s world-class faculty in programs recognized by top employers around the world. Students also have daily interactions with a cohort of other professional engineers to share knowledge, expertise, and networks. Learning is 100% tailored to the goals of students who work on real-world projects from their current jobs.
Top-ranked online programs include:
- Master of Engineering in Civil and Environmental Engineering: Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering: Power Engineering
- Master of Engineering: Engine Systems
- Master of Engineering: Engineering Data Analytics
- Master of Engineering: Engineering Management
- Master of Engineering: Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Master of Engineering: Sustainable Systems Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering: Polymer Science
These degree programs are ideal for recent engineering graduates and midcareer engineers who want to take on more advanced roles and responsibilities.
“This ranking highlights our continued dedication to students and advancing their careers,” Ottmann said.
To learn more, see the UW–Madison Engineering Professional Development website or call 800-462-0876.