Staff members from UW-Madison's Adult Career & Special Student Services office post making the "W" with their hands

Education Services

If you are ready to return to college, begin by contacting Adult Career and Special Student Services at UW–Madison.

Our education advisors provide personalized services for adults who need information, guidance or inspiration — whether you intend to attend school here or not.

We offer one-on-one appointments, workshops, a resource library and other tools to help you navigate your options.

Contacting Adult Career and Special Student Services is also the first step if you want to:

  • Apply to a capstone certificate program
  • Take courses for credit to qualify for a graduate degree
  • Enroll in a professional development or personal enrichment course
  • Explore options to pay for your education
  • Discover the campus resources available to adult students
  • Participate in an on-campus orientation event

Make an appointment with an education advisor via email at advising@dcs.wisc.edu or by phone at 608-263-6960.