Earn your Master’s of Social Work on Saturdays
With the Part-Time MSW Program, you can earn your master’s degree from UW–Madison in a flexible hybrid format — with both online and in-person classes. In-person classes meet every other Saturday on the UW–Madison campus. Opposite Saturday sessions meet online (either asynchronously or remote via Zoom). Students should plan to be available each Saturday for class.
You’ll obtain a broad perspective on the causes and solutions to social problems and develop the knowledge, skills and values to practice advanced social work.
- Learn from seasoned instructors currently practicing social work in the field
- Shared learning through cohort model and low student-to-instructor ratio
- Gain practical experience through your field internship, which may be offered in your home community
- Hone your skills in one of two focus areas: Mental Health or Child, Youth and Family Welfare
- The Sandra Rosenbaum School of Social Work is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education and rated as a top graduate program by U.S. News & World Report
- Advanced standing and full admission scholarships available!
Enhance human well-being as a leader in social work, and make a positive change in the world.