For the 11th year in a row, online master’s degree programs offered by the University of Wisconsin–Madison’s College of Engineering have been ranked among the best in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
The publication’s annual survey ranked UW–Madison’s online graduate engineering programs No. 9 for 2022. Rankings were based on data gathered in key categories, including student engagement and excellence, faculty credentials and training, services and technologies, and expert opinions of the programs.
In a recent UW–Madison news release, Ed Borbely, associate dean for engineering professional development in the College of Engineering, attributed the program’s continued high marks to a number of factors.
“In a time of very large-scale online education programs in engineering, technology and management, we’re committed to fostering an outstanding experience and relationships with each individual learner,” says Borbely. “Our active learning programs will continue to provide depth and breadth across engineering and management disciplines and an inclusive community of learners and achievers who are there for each other throughout their careers.”
Top-ranked UW–Madison online engineering programs include:
- Master of Engineering in Engineering: Engine Systems
- Master of Engineering in Engineering: Engineering Data Analytics
- Master of Engineering in Engineering: Engineering Management
- Master of Engineering in Civil and Environmental Engineering: Environmental Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Engineering: Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Engineering: Polymer Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering: Power Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Engineering: Sustainable Systems Engineering
The program also ranked 7th for Best Online Master’s in Engineering Programs for Veterans.
Read the full UW–Madison news release. Above photo: Althea Dotzour/UW–Madison.
To learn more, visit the College of Engineering Interdisciplinary Programs website or call 800-462-0876.